You and your family deserve high quality, healthy locally grown food. In 2000, rancher Mike Callicrate formed Ranch Foods Direct to sell high quality naturally raised beef directly to customers. Today, he and our other local farmers and ranchers, loving the soil and caring for the land, produce organic whole foods free of chemicals and artificial preservatives, as close to your table as possible. The result is improved health and a renewed sense of community. Enjoy!
Responsible, Restorative, Real
We consider our responsibility to the livestock and the land a sacred gift. Our cattle, pigs and chickens are raised outdoors in the open with room to roam. They are fed healthy, high protein diets with no growth promoting substances and processed right at the farm to minimize stress. There is no water, sodium or other additives in our meat, which is why the taste is so clean and natural. In fact, customers tell us it reminds them of the meat they used to eat a generation ago, before the advent of industrial agriculture.
Our Pledge, Our Purpose
- We believe food should be good — and good for you.
- We believe food is a sacred gift.
- We believe our health and well-being is best served with whole foods, minimally processed, free of chemicals and artificial preservatives.
- We believe quantity should not come at the expense of quality.
- We believe food, animals and the land should be managed using sustainable, humane practices that promote the long-term health of rural families and communities.
- We believe food should be produced as close to our tables as possible by people who love the soil and care for the land.
- We believe the people who produce our food should earn a just income.